Below are some of our most asked questions regarding The South Loop Chamber of Commerce membership. Should you have more questions for us, just contact us and we'll be happy to answer them for you!
How do I become a member?
Becoming a member of the South Loop Chamber of Commerce is easy. There are basically 3 ways to do it:
1. Click on the "Download" button to the right, fill out the form and send it back to us.
2. Contact the South Loop Office at 773-254-7225 to request information regarding the Chamber and membership opportunities.
3. Send your inquiry to our office located at 3538 S. Halsted St. Chicago, IL 60609. We’d love to hear from you!
What some of the benefits for my business?
There are many benefits to you and your business once you've become a member of our organization.
- Automatic inclusion to all Directories and Membership Listings.
- Free promotional postings to the South Loop Chamber of Commerce website - Invitations to Networking events and Workshops - Business referrals from Staff and other Members to residents and visitors - Guidance and office support through the various City of Chicago programs or Departments, such as SBIF, Zoning and Permitting.
How much does it cost?
The cost of becoming a Member of the South Loop Chamber of Commerce is $50.00 a calendar year. The affordable membership dues encourage all businesses in the area, both big and small, to become active in their local Chamber of Commerce.